Monday, April 6, 2009

Hippity Hop Shop Hops!!

Here's a little bag with accessories that I made my sister for a military ball she went to 2 weekends ago. I think it turned out really cute and funky!! I love the black and white...hated the pattern though it did some things that I couldn't understand so I modified it a little to fit the way I wanted it. Before we dropped her off at the ball...we went on a little Shop Hop to a few quilt shops. Didn't really find anything that interested me.

This past weekend, my mom and I went on another Shop Hop. We had a good time even though my mother doesn't sew......Ironically we both won a prize, don't know what it is yet since we haven't been back to the shop. I hope it is something good. Below are the goodies that I got on this hop. Lots more successful than the weekend before. Don't know when I am going to get to all these projects, but that is the joy of being a quilter....adding to the stash.


On another note, Nate and I are going on a little vacation to Branson over the Memorial Weekend. I am really excited. We are going to take in some shows and some quilt shops I hope. Nate is looking forward to Bass Pro Shop, whatever. We get to get away from it all for awhile. I think we both need it.....we have both been putting in a lot of hours at work. Thus explaining my absence from blogging. Well, until next time

LesleyAnn

3 comments:

ShelliGib said...

Hi Les! Just looking at old photos last night! haha! Ah, good times, wish we were closer so I could hang with you again!

Carol in Sweden said...

Cute bag and assessories for your sister!

Oh and to go quilt shoping! what fun! you'll make some great stuff with your purchases!


vacations are very important! Always take time to enjoy life...relax!

Randi said...

Don't you think it's about time to update? You'll have to check out my updates! :)