- Lately, I have been on a treasure hunting collection spree...just can't seem to get enough of going to thrift stores and auctions.
- My sister and I rented booth space at an antique and craft mall. We hope to thin some of our collections and have some of our homemade crafts available. Also working on getting an etsy shop set up, but that is still in the works.
- I have been super busy at work and may be gaining more responsiblities in the future.
- Nate and I are thinking about moving to the country this mean the huge task of cleaning up my little house to get it ready for sale. This is a HUGE work in progress.
- My sister and I are headed to the Antique Roadshow in Des Moines. We are very excited. We both applied for tickets and she got chosen!! It should be super fun!! (Maybe I will actually get some pictures to post??)
- I went to Spring Quilt Market this past May. What an experience!! Very inspiring....
- I entered some of my quilts in the Iowa State Fair for the first time. I hope that good ribbons are in my future!!
- Went to Minnesota fishing for a week with Nate's family. The fishing was good, but the weather was just yucky....perfect for spending a day with Nate going to Quilt Shops, Thrift Stores and the Casino!!
Well, that is some of the big things that have been going on...
Until next time, LesleyAnn