Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to......not really. It is my birthday and I am going to be celebrating with a trip to Ohio to see the Longaberger Basket Factory and Football Hall of Fame next week. Nate wants to see....Guess? I will let you be the judge of that one!! At least, we are going somewhere, thank goodness since here in Iowa the weather has been so yucky. Rain Rain and more Rain. It seems to never stop and the farmers are getting nervous if they will be able to get the crops out in time.

P.S. I sent my Stitcher's Angel swap gift on Friday of last week. Don't know how long it takes to get to Brazil??? We'll have to see. Post pictures later..... Until next time..

LesleyAnn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Parabéns!!!!!!!
Eu amei os meu presentes...Os tecidos são lindos...Mostrei a todas as minhas alunas, pois sou uma teacher patchwork!!!!! No próximo stitcher angel elas irão querer participar...recebi os presentes no dia 30/10...um grande beijo pra vc...
Muita saude e paz nesta data querida....

ShelliGib said...

Have fun!! Go see the National Park there! I here it's beautiful in the fall! Happy Birthday!

Randi said...

I would cry too if it happened to me (turning 31 that is!) haha