Monday, November 10, 2008

Luck of the Draw

I have neglected to report on my Stitcher's Angel partner. She has received her things so now I can let everyone know its Carol from Sweden!! Dorky me also forgot to take a picture of the goodies that I sent to her in Sweden. I am so glad that you liked them all. If you want to see what I gave to her please visit her blog (link above).
Swaps are a funny thing and it really is luck of the draw if you will receive anything. I am kinda bummed. My partner who was suppose to send me something from the Stitcher's Angel Swap didn't. I am not asking for pity, just to let others know that if you can't fulfill your obligations that it is pretty disappointing to the person on the other end.
On another note, Nate got a me a wonderful birthday present, A NEW SEWING CABINET!!! He even ordered by himself. It came last week and he finished putting it together this weekend. I LOVE IT!!! Photos to come later... Now I just have to reorganize my sewing room. I have been making my list of all the things I have to get done and my sewing room organization is at the top along with getting my swap goodies done for the Polka Dot and Ric Rack swap due this Saturday so I really have to get going to make the deadline!! I hope my swap partner will enjoy her goodies since she has no blog that I can spy on. It is making it really hard for me to know if I am on the right track. I guess I will just have to wing it. Until next time.....

LesleyAnn

3 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

Maybe your Stitcher's Angel just sent it late...there are still some people getting theirs! Did you contact Helen (of Hugs from Helen) to tell her...because my Angel receiver didn't get my package and Helen contacted me so I could email her to say the package was on its way. Now she has it...it took some time at the customs office. Try that, if you haven't.

I love my things from you...use them all the time! HUG

Carol in Sweden said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog about the crayon on fabric...you described it so well!

Do you think I could do it after I've stitched already? The peacock piece needs some color, I think.

Now I'm going to use the technique you wrote for the next thing I do...you'll see later!

Did you hear from your Stitcher's Angel? There are STILL people getting them...maybe yours is just late!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OH NO maybe your package is just taking a while getting to you. Hang in there hopefully it will show up.
Way to go with the new sewing cabinet. WOOHOOO