Monday, November 24, 2008

Polka Dot Swap and Sewing Cabinet

Well, time sure has flown by these days. I have been busy busy. Working on Christmas presents and some other misc projects. As promised I have a picture of my new sewing machine cabinet. My sis is major jealous and told me that Nate must love me more than her beau does because he won't get her one. I do love it!! Ha! Ha!



I finished my Polka Dot Swap goodies and sent them to California. And guess what!? On Friday I received some goodies in return from Esther. Thank you! I love the bag and the fabrics used. So fun and cute. I hope she likes all her wonderful things, because I sure enjoyed mine. Here are some photos of the things I sent and the things I received. I designed the little bag, lots of things going on in my head sometimes.


Had another sister sew in on Friday. Trying to get all my Christmas projects completed. I hope I make it. Planning on going shopping with my sister on the big BLACK FRIDAY! It's going to be an early one. Until next time.....

LesleyAnn

2 comments:

Carol in Sweden said...

What's Black Friday?

Those polk dot things are cute!

ShelliGib said...

I tagged you in a Christmas meme.