Friday, August 15, 2008

Mission Organization

I am on a mission; this is a mission to get organized. This project started 2 weeks ago and I think I am slowly progressing. Last night while watching the Olympics I sorted all my fabrics. I am really quite proud of myself because I now have tubs and labels, so I can figure out what is exactly in each of those tubs. It took awhile because not only do I have a lot of stuff but I had to greet and re-meet things I haven't seen in awhile. Remember when you were a kid and your mother told you to clean your room. And, it always took you twice as long because you had to play with everything. Same principle applies....enough said...

On another note, I joined in my first swap, Stitchers' Angel, I am so excited and it should be lots of fun. Can't wait to see all the new patterns that will be available. Check it out if you haven't already by visiting Hugs from Helen: Stitchers' Angel swap. Lots of fun to be had by all.... Spending the day with Nate tomorrow on a little getaway. I even have him talked into visiting a quilt shop......I will let you know what goodies and treasures I find....Until next time....

LesleyAnn

No comments: