Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday Trip



Well the little trip Nate and I took on Saturday was lots of fun and I did get a few goodies at the Quilt Shop. The shop was down an Iowa gravel road basically out in the middle of nowhere. And to my surprise it was filled to the brim with fabrics, patterns, and other fun things. Plus it happened to be a Shop Hop day so bonus for me because there was extra special deals and not just for shop hoppers. Yeah for me!!! Take a look at what I got...So much fun can't wait to start in on the pattern, a little sewing kit for floss, scissors, pins, bobbins, etc.


Also I got this picture back from the framers and it will look good in my sewing room. I love that it is old and shows the basic embroidery stitches. It is always interesting what you can find in a box you buy at an auction. This week is another busy week hopefully I will get some stitching in since mission organization has taken over the last week or so. Well until next time....



LesleyAnn

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Lesley,
I've been visiting some blogs in the Stitcher's Angel swap and I thought I'd say hi!!! By the way ... I love your pincushion in the previous post!!
Cheers,
Joy :o)