Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lists

Sorry my blogging is so erractic, but that has been the way life is around the bungalow these days. That is why lists are so important to me. I love them. Thank you mommy for being an obsessive list maker, since I have gotten to be one too!!! (Just to let you know how obsessive my mother is...she even alphabetizes her veggies in the cupboard; Oh my!) I am not to that stage yet--although, I make lists for everything: groceries and walmart trips (obvious), things to do, chores, list to Nate of what HE needs to do, things I want to do, things to do at work, books I want to read, sewing projects I want to do; well, you get the idea... everything. Nate thinks I am nuts! I probably am. So I am making lists so that over this holiday weekend I can get things done and even maybe some stitching. The reason: Nate is going fishing to Canada--Yeah!! Time for the girly things to come out---staying up way too late watching chick flicks and stitching, reading a good book, going shopping without needing to get something, my new fav..blogging, and maybe even a little housework that has been neglected. This is a good time for all these things. Don't get me wrong, Nate is a great help and I love him dearly but sometimes a girl has to have time for the girly things without the man around. Plus I have to start getting ready for my sewing retreat to Wisconsin....4 days of glorious sewing and relaxing with the girls....I think I better start making a list of the projects I want to do......Until next time...

LesleyAnn

2 comments:

ShelliGib said...

Hello! I'm so glad to see your blog! Yay!! I'm up with baby...he doesn't like sleep...he likes the nightlife!

Matilde said...

Tienes un blog muy bonito!