Monday, December 15, 2008

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

One Word: Christmas. Why is the holiday season so busy? If it was the middle of March I would be wondering...I am so bored, but instead I have been frantically sewing projects, getting Christmas presents for those I have put off way too long, wrapping all the presents, cleaning my house, laundry and making Christmas Candy. I actually got a lot done yesterday, probably not as much as I should have gotten done but enough....I decided this year that I am forgoing putting up the tree. I know, Scrooge, but it takes so much time to put up and then to take it all down. If I were getting visitors it would be different but Nate and I are traveling to the parents and grandparents for Christmas so it will be a lonely Christmas at the Bungalow...no decorations, much to the disapproval of my mother. Oh well, Santa will have to put me on the naughty list...Until next time...

LesleyAnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

ShelliGib said...

Bah Humbag! hehe! Hope you have a great Christmas...I need your address!

Carol in Sweden said...

Oh, I can understand completely! Every other year we go to the USA, so the years we go to Florida for the holidays then I only decorate the windows and doors so that it looks like we're home since those are the only decorations that the outside world sees. I also put different lights on timers..some of them Christmas lights. It's so much easier when we get back from the trip not to have to deal with unpacking suitcases and then packing up Christmas!

You're no humbug...just realistic!