Monday, September 8, 2008

Wishing for more stitching hours in a day!!

Well it has been quite awhile since my last post but things have been busy....I have been trying to catch up on some of my numerous stitching projects. One of those being Lynette Anderson's Free BOM; it has been so much fun. I have included some pics of how it is coming along. I just have a little left from the block of Noah and the giraffes. Need to still put the border around the elephants and Noah. Then start this last months of the rainbow. Hopefully I will get this done while I am at my quilting retreat in DeSoto, Wisconsin at A Place to Sew. It is a beautiful place and so relaxing. I can't wait.

Here is kind of an overview of all of the blocks together. So cute! I put everything in a binder. I am getting so organized....so uncharacteristic of me....But it helps to keep everything together since you only get one block at a time.

Look just alittle left. I used a satin stitch to fill in the spots on the giraffes.


Here are my finished blocks. They are just precious. Thank you so much to Lynette for designing such a great stitchery!! Well I better get cutting out some projects for my retreat that is in just a couple days. Until next time...

LesleyAnn

No comments: