Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Busy

I have been so busy lately finishing up projects and starting others. I also started a Weight Management Class at Curves. It was really informative and helpful. Now just need to lose some weight. I have also cut down on my soda drinking. I am down to 2 cans of Diet Coke a day. That is huge. I am a popaholic, so I think cutting that down is a good thing even if I don't lose a lot of weight. Also trying to eat better and exercise. So far so good.
Sorry about no pictures. I am posting this on a different computer so I don't have any pictures of the projects I have been working on and I have given some projects away already. I really have to get more intimate with my camera. I never have been good at taking pictures. Even as a kid when we would go on a field trip I was always the one who forgot a camera.
On another note, my Show Some Love Swap Gift is almost done, just a few more stitches and a buzz around with the sewing machine and it will be done to sail across the big blue....I will post pictures soon, hopefully!! Until next time.....

LesleyAnn

No comments: